Customer tested, time-proven network of 85 self-service kiosks
In 2016 Qwick Media started a project with a Canadian iconic retailer London Drugs. The project included a full life cycle of a self-service retail program.
Like most large retail chains, London Drugs needed a solution to expand its existing brick and mortar format to address changing customer needs. London Drugs approached Qwick Media to develop an in-store interactive registration system London Drugs Extras Reward Program. The project was implemented on time and on budget.
• Additional features were designed to combine online shopping gateway to the kiosk, which includes POS
• Combine online shopping experience with the ability to touch and select products in-store
• Besides offering innovative loyalty programs that would stimulate customer visits
• Have access to unlimited inventory and multiple delivery and pickup options.
In response to these needs, Qwick Media developed a fully customized turnkey solution, 100% designed and built in-house. A network of branded touchscreen self-service interactive kiosks was deployed across Western Canada.
The network is fully integrated with London Drugs IT system and managed remotely by Qwick Media exclusive cloud-based Content Management Software.
Large, attractive screens with touchscreen capability and intuitive User Interface allow shoppers to easily navigate and share information as well as scan loyalty cards, print coupons and make purchases. Most requested self-service retail kiosk features include
• Loyalty Program
• Coupon Printing
• Online search and ordering
• Product search
• Personalized promotion
• Digital Multimedia gallery
• Targeted advertisement
• Public Transit Info
• Store map search